Qurate Retail Group
Job Description Details
The Copywriter will have superior writing skills and a keen understanding of lifestyle branding and marketing. The Copywriter will create compelling editorial and marketing, succinct and benefit-driven product copy, and brand-appropriate headlines for catalogs, the digital space, and all other business channels associated with the brand. They will successfully partner and collaborate with other members of the Creative Team, as well as with the Merchandising, Digital and Marketing departments.
The Copywriter will work closely and collaboratively with other Creative team members and cross-functional team members. They will have a keen eye for detail and ask thorough questions to deliver clean, concise and compelling copy that stays true to the brand voice. The Copywriter is flexible and eager to accept constructive feedback.
- Create compelling copy that expresses the Brand voice across multiple channels, including high-circulation catalogs, product description pages, digital marketing, social media and more
- Other duties, responsibilities, and activities as assigned by Manager, Creative Copy and Brand Voice.
- Proven ability to edit copy – refining, reframing and polishing as required
- Have a proven track record collaborating with designers, merchants and other business partners to produce strong, insightful and clear marketing for the customer
- Collaborate with Merchants and other cross-functional partners to develop insightful points of view around Frontgate’s proprietary products
- Write, edit and conceive elements for catalogs from concept to execution, including headlines, captions and product copy
- Strong eye for detail with the ability and willingness to proofread one’s own copy to make sure it adheres to style guides
- Experience writing home or interior design-related copy preferred, particularly in a retail or
- Balance efficiency with quality creative output in a fast-paced environment
Preferred Education: BA in journalism, language arts, related field, or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience copywriting and developing concepts, especially for catalog, content, digital and other business channels
- Knowledge of overarching trends in the marketplace, as well as an ability to synthesize and express their influences in copy
- Heightened ability to self-direct and prioritize in terms of daily workflow
- A flexible, solution-oriented attitude
- Demonstrated leadership and strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently in a fast-paced,
- Proficiency with Adobe InDesign on the Mac platform a plus
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.