We’re looking for a talented copywriter to join the PepperStorm team and work with us on a variety of projects on an ongoing basis.
We have several Australian photography clients as well as a range of global clients in the lifestyle sector, so you’ll need to be able to write in different brand voices and be equally adept at employing a light-hearted, humorous tone as well as a more serious, authoritative voice.
The ideal candidate will be:
– Experienced in copywriting
– Able to create dynamic, exciting and innovative copy about a wide range of subjects
– Able to write in an ‘Australian’ style for a variety of different styles, tones and voices
– Passionate about photography/the arts and can employ witty/funny/cheeky humour in your writing
– Proficient in online research about a variety of subjects
– Skilled at sourcing appropriate copyright-free images from specific sites (e.g. Pixabay & Unsplash)
– Able to start immediately with a couple of articles per month
– Available to quickly scale up to 10+ articles per month
Preferable but not essential:
– Experience with WordPress
– Experience in photography
– Have a strong link to Australia (are Australian or have lived/travelled extensively around the country, etc.)
We’re expecting a high volume of response for this ad and will only be replying to a selected shortlist, so please don’t apply if:
– English is not your first language
– Your written English is not first-rate (any typos, errors, etc. in the email will lead to automatic disqualification)
– You don’t have any professional writing experience
Examples – Please include links to your published work.
Fee – We pay a competitive industry rate, which can vary depending on the style of article and amount of research required. We pay per article at the end of each month. The hourly rate should work out at approximately £17-20 / $23-27USD /$30-35AUD per hour.
Also, please write ‘Snapshot’ as the first word in the email subject (so we know that you read all of the instructions!).
I look forward to hearing from you.
David & the PSM team
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org