loanDepot, America’s lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Responsible for gathering, composing, and editing process information into clear, concise, readable documents for policies, procedures and job aides for the Post Close and Servicing teams. Additionally, responsible for the catalog of customer correspondence letters, as well as working with the business to update, review, verify and approve for the System Administrator to update MSP when changes are needed. Assists training with developing training documents. Must be skilled in writing, editing, using style guides, and developing templates, as well as having strong organizational and problem-solving skills with an ability to work independently and/or with a variety of subject matter experts (SMEs). Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Creates and maintains various procedure documents and corresponding job aides specific to each task in Servicing and Post Close for system, process, compliance or regulation changes.
- Maintains catalog/library and oversees governance of all customer correspondence working with vendor and business for necessary edits and ensuring proper approvals.
- Interviews subject matter experts to ensure technical accuracy of procedures and usability of job aide documentation, development of content specifications, mapping, manuals, processes, flow charts, proposals and reports.
- Organizes, catalogs, develops, and composes clear, concise, and readable documents that may include diagrams, flow charts, screenshots, and graphics.
- Creates and maintains various policy documents specific to Servicing compliance or regulation changes.
- Provides Policies & Procedures (P&P) for audit purposes; follows up with leaders on specific audit questions and works with Originations P&P team.
- Performs annual audit of P&P documents, ensuring proper change controls/management processes and approval levels.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.