Netomi is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and customer service. Our clients include Fortune 1,000 companies. Our artificial intelligence platform gives customer service teams the ability to activate, manage & train their AI to deliver an experience that delights consumers and turns customer service into a competitive advantage.
We care about building a company that not only has the best technology and product on the market but also provides superior service to our customers.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
We are looking for a Product Writer to produce high-quality product documents that inform and educate our customers about the Netomi platform capabilities and how best to utilize them. You will work collaboratively with product managers and technical writers to create content that makes using our SaaS platform easy and delightful.
- Work with product, sales and customer teams to identify the most impactful content and the requirements for such content
- Develop a high level understanding of the product functionality. Create content such as how-to guides, rich text and video tutorials suitable for different audiences
- Review and edit existing product documentation to improve the communication style, polish the writing quality with an emphasis on making the content easy to follow and understand.
- Work with product and user experience teams to identify opportunities to improve in-product help
- Utilize feedback from internal teams and customers to continuously improve the content
- 5+ years experience in content writing for software products, preferably for B2B SaaS products
- Experience creating guides, tutorials, in-product help in a variety of formats (web, video, graphical) for different audiences (technical and business users)
- High attention to detail, keeping your audience in focus when creating easy to understand content
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text, images and videos
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of text authoring, image and video creating/editing tools
We encourage you to apply if this role excites you — even if you don’t meet every requirement. We’re eager to work with people who are passionate about what we’re building, especially those with unconventional career paths. Make a case for why you! We’re looking for ambitious team players who will add value and stick with us as we grow – not just candidates who check all the boxes!
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team. Netomi is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.