SG Digital leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators and online gaming providers.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. Having recently become the Digital, online Division of the $4bn Scientific Games, we are now in a period of dramatic growth that will see us grow headcount by 30% this year alone.
Want to be part of our story?
We are a group of distributed multidisciplinary engineers, passionate about casino gaming, focused on a few highly scalable distributed platforms on a hybrid technology stack running in public and private clouds.
The teams are small and move fast — all members are expected to be able to achieve maximum results with minimal direction.
Are you an experienced writer looking for an exciting change into a booming industry?
Our Proposal Technical Writer is responsible for producing professionally written, customer-focused, persuasive proposal content within a dynamic, deadline-driven business environment. This positions requires someone who is an exceptional writer and communicator with the ability to create proposal content by first understanding and outlining client requirements and then interviewing subject matter experts to draft original content or tailor existing materials to ensure content is compliant, accurate, and promotes competitive differentials and advantages of the SG Digital product proposition. Other writing assignments may include but not limited to RFx responses, whitepapers, training material, user guides, technical content and product solutions.
- Write proposals and other content based on understanding and ability to communicate win strategies and technical solutions
- Write and edit persuasive, accurate proposal content including executive summaries, past performance/experience sections, resumes, functional/discipline-specific technical sections, etc. in coordination with subject matter experts
- Meet proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering and narrative development
- Assist Business Development and Marketing staff in analyzing specific customer needs and issues, and develop a compliant, customer-focused strategy for proposal responses
- Identify and re-work existing pre-written content where relevant
- Reconcile and incorporate comments on draft content
- Supervise the work of all resources assigned to writing proposal sections, including coaching on the proposal process, disseminating the strategy and goals, and overseeing progress and quality of work through frequent reviews
- Maintain strong working relationships with management and operations staff to ensure proposal input is accurate, compelling and timely
- Develop boilerplates for commonly requested product information for use across commercial, product and delivery teams
- Build and maintain documentation library and ensure that it is updated after each product development cycle
- Translate technical information into clear, readable narratives for a non-technical audience
- Coach the wider organization in writing best practices
- Will support training development and delivery, and proposal development, edits and delivery
- Minimum 5 years of experience in proposal technical writing preparing RFQ/RFP/Bid responses
- Minimum of 2-3 years in sports betting and igaming experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or similar field
- Superior technical writing and editing abilities
- Knowledge of editorial practices and standards and industry-wide best practices in proposal writing and editing
- Experience in developing highly complex, written content including proposals, qualification documents, and customer presentations based on industry proposal standards
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced skills in Word; Experience with InDesign preferred
- Understanding of the sports betting and igaming industry and terminology
- Ability to multi-task, be proactive, establish priorities and work independently or in teams
- Ability to effectively lead and/or work/collaborate with diverse, multi-disciplinary teams of management, operations and proposal personnel across multiple product teams
- Ability to work under pressure in a deadline-driven environment
Why would you enjoy working with us at SG Digital?
Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow
Tangible and genuine development – at SG Digital, you can take your career where you want it to go!
Exposure to real work, business-critical projects and the chance to develop some of the world’s leading e-commerce sportsbooks whilst working on exciting client projects and interact with lots of code!
And if that’s not enough; you will get to enjoy a stunning work location and flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.