We’re particularly interested in hearing from people working in the following roles:
• Fitness professionals with a background in nutrition
• Chefs and catering professionals with a background in nutrition
Our ideal applicants also have one or more of the following:
• A relevant degree
• Other recognised industry-specific qualifications
• 2+ years work experience in a relevant role
• 2+ years writing about Nutrition and/or Diet with bylines on well known blogs or publications
About Eleven Writing
Eleven Writing produces high-quality written content for some of the world’s largest digital publishers and brands, including TechRadar, Tom’s Guide, Top10.com, Cardano, and more. We work with subject-matter expert writers and professional editors to produce publish-ready content.
Eleven Writers are responsible for producing high-quality written content in line with client expectations and guidelines. A successful Remote Writer has highly developed writing & communication skills, knowledge of SEO copywriting, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to work independently or as part of a team. A willingness to respond positively to constructive feedback from editors is also essential.
Advantages of Working with Eleven
• Get your byline on top bands (TechRadar, Marie Claire, Top10.com, and Cardano are just some of the companies we work with)
• Write on a wide variety of topics in your field.
• Work closely with professional editors who will help you level up your craft and learn industry best practices.
• Access to a streamlined working platform with automated invoices and payments.
• Ability to self-assign articles.
• Expectations provided in advance, usually with a template or comprehensive brief, minimising revisions and turn-around time.
• Ongoing Slack support from dedicated Project Managers to resolve queries regarding topics, article specifics, briefs and guidelines, etc.
• Possibilities to progress within the company over time.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Produce high-quality, well-researched articles in compliance with client briefs and expectations
• Revise articles in response to editor and/or client feedback
• Consistently meet deadlines and minimum weekly output for articles and revisions
• Watch relevant Slack channels for notifications and updates
• Raise issues encountered in completing work in appropriate Slack channels
Required Skills, Experience, and Qualifications
• Native-level English
• Subject-matter expertise as demonstrated by a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent or 3+ years’ industry or relevant writing experience.
• Outstanding writing skills and a desire to continuously improve your craft
• Excellent research skills and ability to identify appropriate and credible sources
• High attention to detail and accuracy of work
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• SEO writing knowledge and/or experience
• Familiarity with a range of online article formats and styles, such as blogs posts, software/product reviews, feature articles, technical guides, and how-to articles
• Ability to closely follow & apply style guidelines and client briefs
• Versatility in adapting tone and style in line with target audience
• Willingness to respond positively to constructive feedback from editors or clients
• Strong work ethic and a professional attitude
• Resourcefulness and proactivity in seeking solutions
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Comfortable using collaboration software (i.e., Google Workspace; Slack)
“Working for Eleven has allowed me to do what I love – writing – in a relaxed and down-to-earth environment. The team is smart and friendly, and I love having a constant stream of interesting articles. I’ve also begun to improve my writing since working with Eleven, as the feedback is detailed and highly professional.” – Toby Douglas-Bate, Eleven writer
To apply for this job please visit www.elevenwriting.com.