We’re looking for a seasoned Senior Copywriter with HCP/patient pharmaceutical agency experience to join our dynamic and high-energy team here at EVERSANA ENGAGE. If you are a storyteller, with a passion for science and medicine, we’d love to talk with you.
OUR CULTURAL BELIEFS
Patient Minded I act with the patient’s best interest in mind.
Client Delight I own every client experience and its impact on results.
Take Action I am empowered and empower others to act now.
Grow Talent I own my development and invest in the development of others.
Win Together I passionately connect with anyone, anywhere, anytime to achieve results.
Communication Matters I speak up to create transparent, thoughtful and timely dialogue.
Own It I hold myself and others accountable for results.
Embrace Diversity: I create an environment of awareness and respect.
We are looking for people who are ready to make an impact, who have endless INITIATIVE and will invest the time and effort required to succeed, who have stared down adversity with a positive orientation and shown resilience to come out on top. We want to work with individuals who WANT TO WIN and share their success – so we can all win! They are proud and confident, yet humble. They have many skills and are still EAGER TO LEARN MORE. They bring ENERGY, they bring HEART, and they bring CHARACTER.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
You will be asked to deliver excellent business results through the efforts of your Team. These results are achieved by:
- Working as part of agency team to achieve the client’s objectives through strategically sound concepts and impactful message strategies
- Maintaining consistently high standards of writing with minimal supervision
- Using scientific and medical literature to develop content
- Writing effective copy aligned to brand strategy for a variety of managed market stakeholders (i.e. commercial, government, employer, long-term care, health systems)
- Incorporating feedback, comments and changes from senior copy team and cross functional partners while adhering to timelines and due dates
- Using presentation skills to enhance the agency-client relationship
- Preparing materials for med-legal submission
- Annotating and referencing materials
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.