Piper Clinical Solutions
Piper Clinical Solutions is actively seeking a Senior Medical Writer to join a well-established global clinical research organization (CRO). This position is 100% remote and work from home. This is a full time position but there is also option for part time or as needed work.
Responsibilities for Senior Medical Writer:
- Act as lead writer for multiple documents including IND submissions, PSUR / DSUR, scientific publications, clinical summaries, CSRs, protocols, ICF, and investigator brochures
- Manage projects from bid stage through project completion by interfacing with clients
- Oversee budget and timeline through proposal and management
Technical Requirements for Senior Medical Writer:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant medical writing experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a lead including managing budgets and timelines, and drafting proposals.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree and relevant experience required, Masters / PhD preferred
Compensation & Benefits for Senior Medical Writer:
- Compensation: $50-80 per hour based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k etc
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.