This position will operate on a remote, freelance basis.
AndroidPolice.com is looking for a clear, concise and detail-oriented writer to work with brands to produce sparkling copy that appeals to Android Police’s power-user audience.
This Sponsored Content Writer will work closely with our partnerships manager and receive assignments in which they will be expected to turn around a draft in a reliable and timely manner.
- Reliably produce content and meet assigned deadlines. Typical article lengths are between 500-1500 words.
- Coordinate with the editorial team for assignments and feedback.
- Input work into our CMS using specific article templates.
- Find and format images.
- Follow strict formatting guidelines.
- Cover Letter (tell us why you want to write for us!)
- 2-3 tech articles you’ve written that demonstrate your writing abilities (Commerce articles preferred)
Applicants must have a self-starter attitude and possess the following requirements
- Relevant experience in writing and editing in the English language
- Exceptional communication skills and team-oriented attitude
- Adequate knowledge of technology products is a plus
- Comfortable using a non-basic CMS
- Attention to detail in regards to accuracy of information and formatting
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Understanding of proper attribution of information cited in stories is also a must
The hiring team at Android Police will be back to you as soon as possible if we think you’d make a solid addition to the team. Only applications containing relevant writing samples will be considered.
To apply for this job please visit androidpolice.applytojob.com.