At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission – to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role:
CrowdStrike Intelligence, a core component of CrowdStrike, is seeking a Technical Editor to support the publishing initiatives of the Intelligence team. This position will be primarily focused on ensuring our clients are able to understand and effectively use CrowdStrike Intelligence products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides editorial guidance to authors of finished intelligence products, ensuring grammatical issues are resolved and the corporate style guide is applied
- Formats written and graphical content of finished Intelligence products in a way that effectively communicates findings to the customer
- Improves content of CS Intelligence products by working with internal teams to develop clear and effectively formatted finished Intelligence products
- Applies internal processes regarding the creation of finished Intelligence products
- Works closely with CS Intelligence teams to understand needs related to format, structure, and the overall look and feel of finished Intelligence products
- Develops an in-depth knowledge of the CS Intelligence publishing processes and assists in trouble-shooting technical issues that may arise with the content management system
- Provides feedback on new capabilities designed to improve CS Intelligence products and/or the publishing process
- Grasps complex technical concepts and makes them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Possesses excellent English writing skills
- Background working with technical organizations
- Experience delivering high-quality documentation
- Experience with a multi-step publication process
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable for CrowdStrike Intel customers
- Significant attention to detail
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic familiarity with technical language and terminology
- 2-5 years of experience working in the computer software or information security industry (or knowledge and understanding of either industry)
- Strong working knowledge of WordPress, or other online content management systems
Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications, or related field
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.