LTSE supports companies in all stages of growth committed to long-term value creation, and the investors who share their values. We offer software and services for company-building and pursuing a path to the public markets, a U.S. national securities exchange for new and existing public companies, and a coalition for the exchange of ideas between companies and like-minded investors.
We believe in the power of a public market that supports continuous success for all stakeholders, including employees, investors, and their communities. We’re helping innovation and value creation flourish for now and far into the future through long-term investment, experimentation, and sustainable scaling.
Lead LTSE investors include Founders Fund, Collaborative Fund, Andreessen Horowitz, Obvious Ventures, Uprising, and Initialized. LTSE was founded by Eric Ries, an entrepreneur, New York Times best-selling author, and the creator of the Lean Startup methodology.
As a technical writer, the role requires the ability to collaborate across multiple technical functions to deliver against a project timeframe. You will assist technical team members with crafting technical documentation. You’ll collaborate with them to create streamlined templates, crisp reference materials, and technical diagrams. Additionally, you will assist with revising, organizing and improving existing documentation. The role reports directly to the Head of Information Security.
- Adept at writing and structuring technical documents for a technical audience.
- Collaborative and experienced communicator with a broad range of team members including software developers, engineers, and business leaders.
- Detailed oriented, organized, and maintain high-quality documentation for audiences of varying technical abilities.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with Google Gsuite tools.
- A proven track record of handling multiple tasks while managing to deadlines.
- Experience partnering with SMEs to proactively gather information required to write.
Nice to haves:
- You already embrace Lean Startup methodology, experimentation and feedback-oriented development.
LTSE is deeply committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity workplace. We believe the work of building a welcoming and representative culture is a team effort, and every team member is expected to participate in it.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal and regulatory requirements.
We make necessary accommodations to our application and interview processes for candidates with disabilities.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.