PointClickCare is the leading North American cloud-based healthcare software for the acute and long-term and post-acute care markets. For over 20 years, the company has held the same vision – to help the world care for vulnerable populations. Since its inception, PointClickCare has grown exponentially with over 1,700 employees today all working towards impacting the lives of millions. Recognized by Forbes as one of the Top 100 Private Cloud Companies and acknowledged by Waterstone Human Capital as Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture, PointClickCare leads the way in creating cloud-based software. With its recent acquisition of Collective Medical, PointClickCare solidifies its position as a high growth healthcare software provider, serving over 21,000 long-term and post-acute care providers and over 1,300 hospitals. Their shared mission to support vulnerable populations is allowing PointClickCare and Collective Medical to connect disparate points of care at scale faster than anyone else in the market.
For more information on PointClickCare, please connect with us on Glassdoor and LinkedIn.
Meet the Role:
Partnering closely with leaders in Customer Care, the Technical Writer will be reporting directly to the Manager of Knowledge Management. The Technical Writer will work with different functional areas on the execution of standard content that will impact not only Customer Care but cross-departmental areas of the business as well.
- Prepare, review, revise, and maintain high quality documentation that is easy to use for the intended audience within Customer Care.
- Establish partnerships with leaders in Professional Services, Customer Success and Customer Support to identify key information needed for the development of Work Instructions, SOPs, Process guides and knowledge articles.
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
- Develops and ensures adherence to the department styles and templates.
- Continue to look for efficiencies in delivering quality documents for internal staff within Customer Care.
- Cross-collaboration with Sales, Finance and Product will be required.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, Paligo, Sharepoint, Smartsheet, Visio, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Familiarity with SalesForce, Kimble, Gainsight, Service Cloud, and RightAnswers a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a technical writing or similar role.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience technical writing for software documentation.
- Self-motivated, flexible team member who is well suited for an agile environment to meet key deliverables.
- Demonstrated assertiveness to secure required information to ensure deadlines are met.
- Works and collaborates well within a team and works independently with minimal supervision.
- Skilled at organizing information into a clear and concise written form.
- Sound knowledge of editing, proofreading, spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with variety of customers and stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact [email protected] should you require any accommodations.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.