Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate clinical study reports for studies conducted across multiple CRL sites;
- Incorporate and/or summarize aspects of the clinical study protocol, case report forms, review board documentation, data generated during the study, and statistical analyses into study reports
- Interact with Investigators, Statisticians, Project Managers and Quality Assurance Auditors to coordinate assembly of data, documentation, methodology, and necessary revisions;
- Present data in appropriate tables or figures
- Write and/or review clinical study protocols, incorporating specifications of investigators, laboratory staff and study Sponsors.
- Uphold company-wide SOPs to ensure consistency and quality throughout protocols and reports
Position would be 100% remote, candidates will need to reside within 50 miles of the Piscataway site.
Education and Experience:
– Bachelor’s degree
– At the discretion of senior management, additional experience may qualify an individual in place of a Bachelor’s degree
Position is full-time, Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.