Q2 is seeking an energetic, innovative, “outside the box” thinker with a passion for writing, software, and technology to join our Technical Writing team as a Technical Writer – Intermediate. The ideal candidate will create, review, edit, and publish technical documentation on Q2 products and internal processes.
- Research, write, edit, and proofread technical documentation
- Interview developers and product owners to gather data for documentation
- Translate technical information into documentation for non-technical and technical users
- Manage documentation sets for multiple projects simultaneously
- Solicit and apply peer and SME feedback to ensure clarity, completeness, technical accuracy, and quality of the documentation produced
- Actively participate in team meetings and online communications
- Effectively communicate issues and resolutions to all levels of the Q2 organization
- Learn new technologies used by the Q2 team to create documentation
- Adhere to all security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality and privacy policies, controls, and commitments
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical Communication, English, Journalism, or related field or equivalent experience and 5+ years of related experience
- Exhibit exceptional work ethic, high efficiency and accuracy
- Has excellent attention to detail
- Familiar with creating documentation in an Agile/Scrum environment preferred
- Able to work independently and proactively with minimal upfront instruction and take ownership of work product; driven, diligent, and self-motivated
- Able to work within tight and fluctuating deadlines while maintaining productivity and high performance levels
- Able to work as part of a team with willingness to help others and share knowledge
- Manage issues effectively, dealing with challenges constructively and positively
- Has excellent written communication and ability to convey technical concepts to a broad audience
- Is trustworthy and discreet with confidential product information
At Q2, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that fosters mutual respect for our employees and the communities we serve. Q2 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.