ModSquad has partnered with multiple top tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Technical Writing!
Do you have a Technical Writing background?
Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?
ModSquad is seeking Mod Contractors to join our network!
If you want the chance to work gigs on the coolest of client projects… then ModSquad is the place for you!! Our clients are strictly Top Tier whose product offerings and services are hip, contemporary and very current. You will instantly know who they are and very likely use them yourselves. Their customers expect the best service and support and that’s where we come in.
Our Mods bring super skills, a positive attitude and great vibe to project work everyday. Mods assist and guide customers to the right answers, solve concerns and are the GPS for customers to understand and optimize the best use of a client’s product or services. Project gigs available now and more are on the horizon.
ModSquad’s Internal Consulting Team is seeking a technical writer.
9 am – 5 pm Pacific
What’s In It For You:
- The potential to work with some of the coolest clients around the world like the NFL, Vimeo, and Topps!
- Flexible self-scheduling
- Access to ‘Hot Gigs’ postings exclusive to the Mod Network
- Work from home
- Competitive hourly rate – Discussed during your first interview
- Paid orientation
As a member of the technical writing team, you will be responsible for:
- Compiling guides for technical/non technical audiences
- Maintaining existing documentation and providing periodic technical updates to an audience
- Creating infographics and screenshot markups
- Creating and builds out user assistance infrastructure, including how-to sections, FAQs, and Help sections.
- Developing and adhering to article templates to ensure consistency throughout the knowledgebase
- Updating, editing, and proofreading written materials such as product manuals, user manuals, how-to guides, and FAQs.
What We Are Looking For:
- Excellent vocabulary, grammar and punctuation
- Ability to write user-friendly, engaging copy about highly technical subjects
- Ability to understand and accurately translate technical information for a general audience
- Familiarity with content and learning management systems (CMS and LMS)
- Excellent problem-solving ability and attention to detail
- Familiar with the use of Zendesk, specifically Zendesk Guide
- Proven experience in compiling technical documentation
- Dedicated laptop or desktop computer with Windows 10 or above (Please note: A Chromebook is not sufficient for ModSquad projects.)
- Quality headset
- Quiet workspace to take calls
- Willingness to install MSQ security software and 2FA app on phone
***PRO TIP***: Take your time and make sure you do a thorough job in completing your application. Your responses should be grammatically correct and comprehensive. This will greatly increase the probability of scoring an interview!
Please note: A Chromebook is not sufficient for ModSquad projects.
Who is ModSquad?
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad’s expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 70+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world.
ModSquad is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation. ***Pay rates vary by client and are not negotiable. Rates will be disclosed during the interview process
#workfromhome #freelance #remote #modsquad #wearethemods #customersupport #emailsupport
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.