Kaplan Test Prep
We are currently recruiting for qualified individuals to produce items for our USMLE Step 2 CK (clinical) assessment resources. You can appreciate the importance of strong subject matter experts to create realistic review for the exams that will help launch students into their careers.
We offer a variety of USMLE Step 2 CK assessment products to our students, ranging from OnDemand videos, Qbanks, and simulated exams. We pride ourselves on providing exam-like questions in all of our assets. Our item writers write new clinical assessment items (question/explanation) and reviews and enhances current assessment items in coordination with our content team.
We are focusing on sourcing content experts to work on the basic science domains found on the USMLE Step 2 CK; Internal Medicine, Surgery, Pediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Preventative Medicine and Psychiatry. If your expertise match one of these subject(s), I invite you to submit this brief form to receive additional information.
- M.D. or Ph.D.
- Non-Ph.D. applicants must have successfully passed the applicable licensure examination.
- Ph.D. applicants must hold a current teaching position in a degree granting institution for health care students studying to become eligible for the applicable licensure examination.
Desirable Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Content expertise in a domain that is a major component of a licensure exam blueprint.
- Experience writing medical education content
- Experience writing learning objectives
- Experience board-style writing assessment items
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.