Living the gig life but yearning for a bit more stability? Learn how to be an entrepreneur for as low as $1 with this book bundle.
Humble Bundle has partnered up with renowned publisher Wiley to offer up a bunch of books that will spark the entrepreneurial light inside of you.
For as low as $1, you can get a head start with these titles:
- Startup Life: Surviving and Thriving in a Relationship with an Entrepreneur
- Think Bigger: And 39 Other Winning Strategies from Successful Entrepreneurs
- The Most Successful Small Business in The World: The Ten Principles
- Outthink the Competition: How a New Generation of Strategists Sees Options Others Ignore
- Clients First: The Two Word Miracle
That last title alone is worth the buck, isn’t it?
For $8 or more, you get all of the above plus:
- Starting a Tech Business: A Practical Guide for Anyone Creating or Designing Applications or Software
- The Art of Startup Fundraising: Pitching Investors, Negotiating the Deal, and Everything Else Entrepreneurs Need to Know
- Conquer the Chaos: How to Grow a Successful Small Business Without Going Crazy
- 101 Weird Ways to Make Money: Cricket Farming, Repossessing Cars, and Other Jobs With Big Upside and Not Much Competition
- The Non Nonprofit: For-Profit Thinking for Nonprofit Success
Add a bit more and pay a total of $15 to get the whole bundle – the above and these additional titles:
- Be a Startup Superstar: Ignite Your Career Working at a Tech Startup
- The Laptop Millionaire: How Anyone Can Escape the 9 to 5 and Make Money Online
- The Food Truck Handbook: Start, Grow, and Succeed in the Mobile Food Business
- Average Joe: Be the Silicon Valley Tech Genius
- The Six-Figure Second Income: How To Start and Grow A Successful Online Business Without Quitting Your Day Job
All in all, these books normally cost $473, so this is a huge bargain. An investment that will pay you back tenfold. PLUS, part of the proceeds go to EveryLibrary – a worthwhile cause indeed.
The bundle will be available until March 1, so go get it now!
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. That means we may earn a small amount when you make a purchase – at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Leave a Reply