Living the gig life but yearning for a bit more stability? Learn how to be an entrepreneur for as low as $1 with this book bundle.
For as low as $1, you can get a head start with these titles:
- Startup Life: Surviving and Thriving in a Relationship with an Entrepreneur
- Think Bigger: And 39 Other Winning Strategies from Successful Entrepreneurs
- The Most Successful Small Business in The World: The Ten Principles
- Outthink the Competition: How a New Generation of Strategists Sees Options Others Ignore
- Clients First: The Two Word Miracle
That last title alone is worth the buck, isn’t it?
For $8 or more, you get all of the above plus:
- Starting a Tech Business: A Practical Guide for Anyone Creating or Designing Applications or Software
- The Art of Startup Fundraising: Pitching Investors, Negotiating the Deal, and Everything Else Entrepreneurs Need to Know
- Conquer the Chaos: How to Grow a Successful Small Business Without Going Crazy
- 101 Weird Ways to Make Money: Cricket Farming, Repossessing Cars, and Other Jobs With Big Upside and Not Much Competition
- The Non Nonprofit: For-Profit Thinking for Nonprofit Success
Add a bit more and pay a total of $15 to get the whole bundle – the above and these additional titles:
- Be a Startup Superstar: Ignite Your Career Working at a Tech Startup
- The Laptop Millionaire: How Anyone Can Escape the 9 to 5 and Make Money Online
- The Food Truck Handbook: Start, Grow, and Succeed in the Mobile Food Business
- Average Joe: Be the Silicon Valley Tech Genius
- The Six-Figure Second Income: How To Start and Grow A Successful Online Business Without Quitting Your Day Job
All in all, these books normally cost $473, so this is a huge bargain. An investment that will pay you back tenfold. PLUS, part of the proceeds go to EveryLibrary – a worthwhile cause indeed.
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. That means we may earn a small amount when you make a purchase – at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!