We’re halfway through the month, how’s everyone doing? I like to do a little mid month analysis to see how I compare to other months. By scrutinizing my accounts each month and doing comparison to previous months and quarters I can see where I need to step up my game. Also, if I’m doing worse I know I need to hustle and find more clients. If I’m doing better, I can pat myself on a job well done.
I also like to set goals. When I was freelancing full time, I set a goal each January to earn $10,000 more than the previous year. It was difficult sometimes, but I always reached my goal. Your goals don’t have to be ambitious -maybe each month you want to earn $100 than the month before, but goals help to keep you on track and are terrific motivation.
Do you set goals?
- Gameday MD Hiring Game Recappers – $20/article
- Online Magazine Seeks Editors/Writers/Interns – Detroit
- Freelance Writer – Rolling Meadows IL
- Freelance Writer for Various Central NJ Newspapers (Event coverage, etc.)
- Content Writer – Toronto – $15/hour
- Proofreader for REsumes/Cover Letter – Inland Empire – $20/hour
- Resume Writers – $30 – $45/project
- Frugal Living Writer – .05/word
- Technical Web Writer -Chatsworth CA
- Article Writers – $15/article
- Grant Writer – San Diego
- Technical Writer – Atlanta – Contract
- Foreign Language Content Analysis – Austin
- MMORPGs Guide Writer – $1,000 – $2,000
- Writers for Self Improvement Books
- Online Content Editor – $25/article
- Music Writer Wanted – $15/press release
- Write/Format Resume to Perfection
- Grant Proposal Writer
- TV/Film Writers Needed – NYC
- Freelance Writers for Various Beats – Brooklyn
- Script Writing – Phoenix
- Business Plan/Website Content/Brochures – $15/hour
- Press Release Writer
- Web 2.0 Site Looking for REviewers
- Business Plan Wanted
Good luck – hope you have a wonderful weekend!