Freelance Health Writers Wanted – telecommute
LIVESTRONG™.com is a leading online destination for health-related tips and advice, attracting more than 4.2 million visitors every month. To ensure LIVESTRONG™.com visitors are consistently presented with the best answers to their diverse health-related questions, we are looking for freelance writers across the country to create informative articles on thousands of unique health topics. As a writer for LIVESTRONG™.com, you’ll be able to share your health knowledge with a large and vibrant community while earning a reliable paycheck and extending your personal brand on one of today’s leading health websites.
ABOUT THIS POSITION:
• Claim assignments from our database that you’re most interested and qualified to write about
• Assignments vary in length and format with most averaging 300–500 words and addressing thousands of unique topics such as diabetes, cancer, nutrition, mental health and exercise
• Payments are issued twice a week for each completed article. Current writers earn an average of $20 – $30 range depending on their familiarity with the topics and their writing speed
• Your byline follows each article helping build exposure and authority around your name and writing
• Tenured writers gain access to affordable group health care
QUALIFICATIONS: Candidates must have one or more of the following qualifications:
• Masters of Science in a medical field
• Accreditation in health
• Experience writing about health-related topics in a medical or health magazine, newspaper, journal, blog or other health website
**Note: if you do not meet the health accreditation requirements listed above, you can apply to write for other sites in our network which focus on other categories – click here to learn more
If you meet the requirements outlined above and would like to join the LIVESTRONG™.com team of writers, we’d love to hear from you. To apply, please upload your resume and writing sample through the link below – make sure to highlight your experience in the health & fitness field and provide a high quality writing sample for the editorial team to review. Please note you will be directed to Demand Studios (the content production studio for LIVESTRONG™.com) to apply.