This is an old discussion/debate, but I’m curious what you folks use — email or e-mail?
As many of you probably know, sometime in 2011 (if I am not mistaken), AP changed their “rule” from e-mail to email.
Q: Others use one word for internet-related terms. How about AP?
A: AP style is email (changed from e-mail), but other e- words are hyphenated: e-commerce and e-book. Our amended style is website (one word, lowercase w), along with other compounds: webcam, webcast, webmaster.
What do you use? Why?
On another note…is it just me or is using “per” in this context a tad annoying?
All that aside, let’s do what we’re here for — look at writing jobs.
Have a great Wednesday, you all!
Find premium remote jobs every day without additional effort at Flexjobs. They hand-pick their listings, making sure you get what you actually want. Save up to 30% on a Flexjobs membership, which comes with exclusive discounts with partner programs and suppliers as well as resources for remote workers.
Use code FWJPROMO to receive the discount.
Freelance Writing Jobs
Content Writing Jobs
- Content Writer at CareRev (Remote – United States)
- Content Writer, Streaming Industry – The Streamable (USA/Remote)
- Content Writer (Part-Time) – Firegang Dental Marketing; $18 an hour (Remote)
- Looking for Creative Content Writer – Pays $30 per post (New York)
- Product Marketing Content Writer for Online Store (Remote)
- Freelance Writer Needed for Baby Shower Brand, Weekly Work (Telecommute)
- Part-time Newsletter Writer – Inverse (Remote)
- Copywriter – Campfire Creative (Remote)
- Creative Copywriter – AllDigitalAds; $30 – $60 an hour (Remote/Part-time)
- Digital Advertising Copywriter – All Phase Restoration; $12 – $47 an hour (Remote/Full-time, Part-time)
- Editor – N2 Communications LLC; From $50 an hour (Remote/Part-time, Contract)
- Daily Deals eCommerce Editor – AdVon Commerce; $13 – $16 an hour (Remote/Contract)
Plan/Proposal/Grant Writing Jobs
- Part-Time Grant Writer – The Black Neighborhood (Remote)
- Proposal / Grant Writer – Marion Square Partners (Remote/Part-time)
Technical Writing Jobs
- Legal / Technical Writer – Talentopia Global (Remote/Full-time, Part-time)
- Technical Writer – Better Future Solutions; $5,000 – $5,500 a month (Remote/Contract)
- Technical Writer – Piper Companies; $40 – $60 an hour (Remote/Contract)
- Technical Writer – Emonics LLC; From $25 an hour (Remote/Contract)
- Freelance Paralegal for Legal Writing Family Law; $25-$35/hr (Remotely)
Resume Writing Jobs
- Freelance Resume Writer – Talent Inc.; average $900-950/month (Remote)
- Writer, Remote Work/Flexible Quantity – Lambert Linguistics, LLC; Pay is apx. $36/hr (Remote)
General/Misc. Freelance Writing Jobs
- Translation from English to Chinese; $20-$30/hr (Los Angeles/Telecommute)
This post was proofread by Grammarly
Leave a Reply